Monday, September 29, 2008

Stuff I forgot


I forgot a couple of things from the last couple of days.


Petey and I must have been so excited to be running in the water together that we both forgot an important item.....the Aqua jogger. We got into the water and once we got deep enough I started to run. I noticed that I was not floating well and couldn't figure out what the problem was, then it dawned on me. It is really hard t Aqua Jog when you don't have an Aqua Jogger. I went back to the car and got them and off we went.


I saw a hawk dive-bomb the water at Stiles and come up with a big fish. It was pretty cool.


Did 50 minutes in the water today, not too cold. There were a couple of fishermen at the beach who seemed amused by my workout. We got to talking and I learned that you are only allowed to take three fish (because they are stocked).
Picture above is me howling (at nothing) on Mt Ascutney a couple of years ago.

1 comment:

s p running said...

Forgetting the Aqua Jogger? You're funny.

Less than 4 weeks to go?