Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sort of about biking

I don't usually recommend movies or such in my blog but...

I'd read this book while biking a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.  I recently discovered that it was also a movie, so I added it to my Netflix queu.  Great book and really interesting documentary with a lot of laughs.

Long Way Round



2004TV-MA3 discs


A sort of Motorcycle Diaries for the Hollywood set, this documentary miniseries chronicles the cross-continental adventures of actors Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman as they set out on their BMW bikes to travel round the world. Embarking from London and arriving 115 exhausting days later in New York, the duo tackles 20,000 miles of tough terrain, explores offbeat destinations and takes in colorful local culture.



No comments: