Friday, October 10, 2008

My idea of vacation


This is my idea of vacation. I'm messing around on the computer and watching baseball. The rest of the crew (my wife Cathy, my two sisters and their husbands) are all our visiting a lighthouse. I sort of wanted to go but wanted to go on the computer and watch some TV.

I headed out this morning at 7:30 and did 30 minutes of walking, then hit the pool right when it opened at 8. I pretty much had the pool to myself as it was raining off and on. I've found that most people rarely spend more than 30 minutes at the pool and most hardly ever even go in the water. I've had a lot of time to observe people as a lap in the pool takes about 2 minutes and I've been doing 1:30 or more each day. That equals a lot of laps. It isn't too boring if I wear my shuffle and I keep it "fresh" by changing direction every 30 minutes.



I'm going to do a very short bike ride at the fitness center today, I got the okay to start biking at 6 weeks (which would be tomorrow, but what is one little day...)



I've uploaded 144 pictures on photobucket, you can check them out at: http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/davedunham/Hawaii/

I also added a few pictures to the slideshow on the blog.

1 comment:

DoubleJ said...

Very cool pix Dave... looks like a blast... I'm trying to decide which one is my favorite picture...the finger or the invisible cows... I suppose there could be an actual invisible cow in some or even all of these pictures... I mean how would you even tell?