Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week ending 01-25-09

Picture from the past. Me and Gary Wallace in the early going of the East End Club five mile circa 1985.
Wow, this was a tough week. I got knocked on my @$$ by the flu and ended up with my first day off in 89 days. This is the first time I've missed a run for reasons other than injury in at least 5 years. I ended up with 0, 4, 5, 4, 9, 11, 11 for a total of 44 miles. That was my lowest week in the last 3 months. Ended the week with another snowshoe double, taking third on Saturday over 3.3 miles in Readsboro VT then finishing up the week with a third place at the 4 mile Curly's snowshoe race in Pittsfield MA. That gives me 7 races so far this year....two seconds, two thirds, a fourth, and two fifths. Still haven't got an elusive win, but at the current rate I'll get nearly 100 races this year!

No comments: