Final 40+ rankings of the season (just the top six)
1. Tim Van Orden – finished as top master in 11 of the 13 races he ran this year including two overall victories. Tim had one second place master finish (Turner trail) and finished fourth at snowshoe nationals.
2. Sean Snow – Got better as the season went on. Capped off the year with an impressive second place finish at the snowshoe nationals. Ran six races this season. Finished 3rd master in the GS series.
3. Dave Dunham – Injured from Sidehiller on, but still managed to run some snowshoe races. Gave Tim VO his only loss in WMAC action at Turner trail and managed a top masters spot at the NH championship. Ran 10 races this season. Finished second master in the WMAC series.
4. Steve Wolfe (pictured below) – Was competitive in both the WMAC and NH series. Ran 11 races this season. Top master in the Granite state series.
6. Chris Dunn – Not only ran well all season, finishing six races, but also directed several races and was the head honcho behind the Granite State Series.