Wednesday, October 20, 2021

RI county prominence

 Along with the finishing running in every city/town in RI I also finished the county prominence list.  I had visited the county high points previously but still needed a few locations to finish off the prominence list (the most prominent “peak” in each county).  I became only the 5th person on Peakbagger to complete that list.  I’ve already completed Maine, Mass, and NH county prominence lists.  I’ve only got 3 left in VT and 7 in CT and I’ll have all of New England!  Something to shoot for once I get back to running.

 


An odd note on running in all the cities and towns, Richmond and Warren are the only towns that are in all of the states I’ve completed (MA, NH, VT, & RI).  Warren is the only town in common to ALL of the New England states.

No comments: