Monday, July 8, 2024

Week Ending 07/07/24

 Full week back running after the PRP injection.  I did not feel good.  My knee has been worse each day with swelling and locking.  I may go back in and see if there is anything else I can do.  It takes 4-6 weeks for the PRP to work but the amount of pain and swelling is terrible.

With having to cancel the Erie Canal Ride, I decided to take a long weekend with the 4th of July holiday and get in some runs on rail trails I hadn't run on before.  Eric Morse came up with some ideas in NY and I was on board.

I caught some fireworks, ran on the Concord-Sunapee Rail Trail, Northern Rail Trail, Ti-Haul Trail, Shelburne Bay Trail, Adirondack Trail, Little Ausable Trail, Terry Gordon Path, and Causeway Rail Trail. We also got the "best donut in Plattsburgh", visited a letter box in the Gilliland Cemetery, and caught the ISS.  I also got in a couple of great bike rides.

Week - 80

Month - 80

Year - 2248

Life - 160979















No comments: