Monday, September 2, 2013

Catching up

I've been away for a couple of weeks in Europe finishing my year with a couple of mountain races.  I'll be out for a while now with a couple of small tears in my right hamstring.  I hope to be racing once the snowshoe season starts in late December.  The next couple of posts will get up to date.

Week Ending 08-25-2013
The plan was to do as little running as possible and still stay in some sort of shape.  I don't know if it worked.

M -  Dan's woods 5 in 39 min
T - Dan's woods 5 in 38 min
W - Dan's woods 5 in 37 min
Th - Winnikenni 5 in 34:52
F - 5m out/back along a lake in Switzerland in 39:40
Sat - 3x2m loop around a small lake in Switzerland in 48:16
Sun - Weissenstein Mountain race, 2 warm-up, 9m race, 2 warm-down
Totals for the week = 44 miles  feeling slow and old


No comments: